UpToDate for Android 3.8.0 APK
- Version: 3.8.0
- File size: 5.11MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.uptodate.android
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate
- Updated: October 29, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 5950 reviews
User interface updates & bug fixes.
We provide UpToDate for Android 3.8.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
UpToDate for Android is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for UpToDate for Android 3.8.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about UpToDate for Android then you may visit Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. UpToDate for Android is the property and trademark from the developer Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at [email protected]uptodate.com. Thank you!
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed