Videoshop - Video Editor 2.6.1 APK
- Version: 2.6.1
- File size: 42.11MB
- Requires: Android 4.3+
- Package Name: com.videoshop.app
- Developer: Joseph Riquelme
- Updated: October 15, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 499499 reviews
1. New Story Cut features introduced in the Save menu!
2. Lots of more bug fixes in this!
1. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We provide Videoshop - Video Editor 2.6.1 APK file for Android 4.3+ and up.
Videoshop - Video Editor is a free Photography app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Videoshop - Video Editor 2.6.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Videoshop - Video Editor then you may visit Joseph Riquelme support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Videoshop - Video Editor is the property and trademark from the developer Joseph Riquelme.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Videoshop's stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several Instagram-inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or by E-mail.
Note: Adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone's processing power so be modest!