Grabeos 1.2.2 APK
- Version: 1.2.2
- File size: 2.60MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.vnspeak.translate
- Developer: digiXMAS
- Updated: September 20, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.60 stars – based on 131 reviews
We provide Grabeos 1.2.2 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Grabeos is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Grabeos 1.2.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Grabeos then you may visit digiXMAS support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Grabeos is the property and trademark from the developer digiXMAS.
Grabeos is a little, but powerful multi-purpose screen tool that let you GRAB Everything On Screen!
- Making screenshots .
- Screen recording.
- Tap To Translate: quick on-screen text translation.
- Copy and share on-screen text.
- Read aloud on-screen text.
Grabbed text, image or video can be quickly shared to your favorite apps like Facebook, Gmail etc.
How to use:
- Launch Grabeos.
- Making screenshot: Tap on floating Grabeos button, select screenshot button.
- Screen recording: Tap on floating Grabeos button, select Record button to start recording. Click to record indicator on top right corner of screen to finish recording.
- Translate, copy, share or read aloud on-screen text: For the first time, you are requested to enable Grabeos in Accessibility Service Settings. Click appropriated button as you decided. Tap on specific item on the screen (text or image). Drag your finger across the screen to select multiple items. Release your finger to get the result depending on your selected mode (speak, copy & share or translate).
- Tap and hold on the floating button to move it any where on the screen. Moving to Remove floating area to deactivate Grabeos.
- Grabeos needs system's accessibility features to see the text on screen.
- Grabeos can work with many apps. However, some times Grabeos can't recognize text on screen, because many apps are not well designed for accessibility.
This app uses Accessibility services.