Home
Home » Education » Curecoin news
Curecoin news Apk

Curecoin news 0.1 APK

  • Version: 0.1
  • File size: 7.63MB
  • Requires: Android 4.1+
  • Package Name: com.wCureCoin_5006463
  • Developer: DcCreation
  • Updated: May 18, 2017
  • Price: Free
  • Rate 4.80 stars – based on 27 reviews
The description of Digital World Curecoin news

We provide Curecoin news 0.1 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up. Curecoin news is a free Education app. It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Curecoin news 0.1 APK without any modifications.

The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Curecoin news then you may visit DcCreation support center for more information

All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Curecoin news is the property and trademark from the developer DcCreation.

Curecoin is a 100-year project with an expected final supply of 27,069,500 CURE. 2% of the total supply was distributed to initial investors during the ICO in Q1 of 2014. The remaining supply (98%) is dedicated for distribution over the 100-year project lifespan. Curecoin has a distribution ratio of 76/19/3. 76% is distributed to Folding participants. 19% is distributed to SHA256 mining participants. 3% is distributed to the Curecoin team for project development. The Curecoin currency outline can be found here. The Curecoin blockchain can be viewed on CryptoID (beta).

Show More
All Version