Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel 10.3.1 APK
- Version: 10.3.1
- File size: 33.87MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.weather.Weather
- Developer: The Weather Channel
- Updated: December 31, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 2042452 reviews
We provide Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel 10.3.1 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel is a free Weather game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel 10.3.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel then you may visit The Weather Channel support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel is the property and trademark from the developer The Weather Channel.
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, personalized, and hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW
• Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
WEATHER PUSH ALERTS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with National Weather Service notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado or severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
• Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
• Lightning Alerts: Get real-time alerts for your GPS location, and know where lightning strikes near you.
• Rain Alerts: Never get caught in the rain again with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
• Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you.
It’s easy and free! Learn how to unlock these alerts in three steps by watching this tutorial: http://youtu.be/SYkqDGnx02E or go to your settings and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
• Hurricane Central: Track tropical storms and hurricanes, get the latest breaking news and public advisories, read safety tips, and more!
• Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather.
• 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
• Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
• Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
• Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
• Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
Session M: Like earning free stuff? Us too! That's why we integrated Session M. To activate your account and start earning gift cards and other cool prizes, click the gift box icon at the top of our App. If you’re not interested, you can disable this feature in the app menu.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to [email protected]weather.com
When you see the world through weather, It's Amazing Out There.