Subway City Run 3D 1.0 APK
- Version: 1.0
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: com.xtremebitgamestudio.subwaycityrun3d
- Developer: XtremeBit GameStudio
- Updated: September 18, 2015
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 8 reviews
We provide Subway City Run 3D 1.0 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
Subway City Run 3D is a free Arcade game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Subway City Run 3D 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Subway City Run 3D then you may visit XtremeBit GameStudio support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Subway City Run 3D is the property and trademark from the developer XtremeBit GameStudio.
Xtremebit game studio presents stunning Subway City run 3D which is available on google play store for free.
In this subway city run 3D game, the batman’s car has to catch the escaped crazy John who is the surfer of the city’s subway and running freely in the streets and the roads of the city to chase the maximum coins for his successful mission.
Unleash your sense of craziness and prepare yourself by using your best reflexes power to pass many hindrances e.g. cars, buses, trucks, long vehicles, road barriers etc. coming in your way. Enjoy the endless journey with endless coin scoring.
• Awesome and stunning HD graphics
• Addictive and craziest game play
• Endless subway surfing
• Brand new fantasy themes and environments of the city to enjoy the city surfing uniquely
• A best way to concentrate to check your power of reflexes during city surfing
• Awesome background music
How to Play:
• You can select any of the two modes to play this game from the setting menu.
• Gyro Mode: Tilt Mobile to move player right/left and swipe up/down to pass the barriers.
• Swipe Mode: Swipe finger for the player’s right/left or up/down movements to pass the barriers.