Better Schedule (Bakaláři) 1.7 APKs
- Version: 1.7
- File size: 4.50MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: cz.vitskalicky.lepsirozvrh
- Developer: Vít Skalický
- Updated: June 07, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 53 reviews
We provide Better Schedule (Bakaláři) 1.7 APKs file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Better Schedule (Bakaláři) is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Better Schedule (Bakaláři) 1.7 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Better Schedule (Bakaláři) then you may visit Vít Skalický support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Better Schedule (Bakaláři) is the property and trademark from the developer Vít Skalický.
Better Schedule is a faster app for the Bakaláři schedule. For students, by students.
I am a student who tired of waiting for the official Bakaláři app to load my schedule on our slow school wifi, so I created this app. Better schedule remembers your schedule even without internet connection therefore it can be show instantly. Simple interface makes it easy to switch between weeks and thank to widget, which is coming soon, you won't even need to open the app!
The entire app is a free/libre and open source software. If you want to suggest an enhancement, have a look how it works or you can code and want to improve the app, head over to GitHub https://github.com/vitSkalicky/lepsi-rozvrh
• Very fast schedule loading — Combines offline and online data to display schedule within a second.
• Seamless offline mode — Everything is cached in the background so that schedule can be shown even when you are offline.
• Simple interface — Easy switching between weeks.
• Free and open source software — No ads, no spying, free, forever.
• Permanent notification, displaying the next lesson
• More themes (dark, black & white, ...)
• Your suggestions on GitHub — https://github.com/vitSkalicky/lepsi-rozvrh/issues