Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext 9.0.0 APK
- Version: 9.0.0
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: de.ErniSoft.Remote
- Developer: Erdal Çam
- Updated: June 16, 2020
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 132 reviews
We provide Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext 9.0.0 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext is a free Music & Audio app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext 9.0.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext then you may visit Erdal Çam support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Remote for iTunes DJ&UpNext is the property and trademark from the developer Erdal Çam.
ATTENTION: Android 7(.0.x) (“N”, Nougat”) implement a change that Remote not working correct anymore. If you have Android 7 please test the Trial version before buy it.
This Bug is also detected by Hyperfine:
"This problem will hopefully be solved by Google and/or Apple in a future update. Until then, you may follow and report on the issue at https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=215261."
Get the Remote app with the highest functionality.
Working with iTunes 11&12. Up Next function!
With Remote for iTunes with DJ & UpNext you will be able to control iTunes (DACP) via WiFi. Play your favorite albums or playlists etc. from your PC/MAC.
Now the full implementation of the DJ function (iTunes <11) is available as well as some additional useful functions like “Remove all unvoted songs…”.
Also full implementation of the Up Next function...
Adding songs to the DJ List (iTunes <11) or Up Next (iTunes 11&12) is now possible from all menu parts.
In all display views the ratings of the songs are visible and changeable by touching the rating stars!!
It’s also possible to change the sorting of the album list. You can sort by album name or artist name! (The compilation can then be at the end of the list or between the artists).
Simulated DJ Guest Mode (Lock Library after Pairing) (iTunes <11)
iTunes 11 removed DJ function!!
For DJ function please use older iTunes versions:
(http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1576 or http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php)
!! Only Portrait Mode supported !!
• Wake On Lan!!
• Up Next function (iTunes 11&12)
• Move (Drag&Drop) tracks in UpNext
• Radio support with favorites
• Browse by artist, album, genre and playlists
• Album list sortable by album name or artist name
• Artist name of the tracks are visible in compilation albums
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Swipe function for previous & next song
• Shuffle, Repeat…
• Volume control with volume keys from everywhere!!
• Play complete album or playlist or genre list etc. randomly with one button (iTunes <11)
• Start Genius from everywhere
• Refresh Genius List (iTunes <11)
• Play Genius List randomly
• Full DJ functionality with cover (iTunes <11)
• Vote songs to the DJ List from everywhere (iTunes <11)
• “Play now” or “Play as next” from everywhere for DJ list (iTunes <11)
• Request song mode for DJ list (iTunes <11)
• Play/Pause and skip function in DJ list and album lists
• Search your complete iTunes library
• Connect with multiple Libraries
• Easy change libraries
• Simulated DJ guest mode for party’s (iTunes <11)
• Home screen widget
• Support Apple TV 1
• Switch on/off visualizer (in menu)
• Individual options like “full screen mode”…
• And much more…
This software is tested with iTunes version 12, 11, 10.7 and version 9.2 with the Wiko DARKMOON & Google Nexus 7.
If you have any problems please send me an email.
By leaving comments in rating I can't help you unfortunately. Usually I need more details.
Retune, Remote iTunes, iTunes Remote
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This program makes no claim to be either authorized or approved by Apple, Inc. The reverse engineering of DACP doesn't appear to circumvent any protection covered under the DMCA, and is similar to the open-source efforts of the Samba project. This project is simply interested in allowing interoperability.