Remote for SoundBridge 4.10 APK
- Version: 4.10
- File size: 335.14kB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: de.kompf.android.rokucontrol
- Developer: Martin Kompf
- Updated: April 29, 2016
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 263 reviews
We provide Remote for SoundBridge 4.10 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
Remote for SoundBridge is a free Music & Audio app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Remote for SoundBridge 4.10 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Remote for SoundBridge then you may visit Martin Kompf support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Remote for SoundBridge is the property and trademark from the developer Martin Kompf.
Remote for SoundBridge extends your Android smartphone to remote control the
Roku SoundBridge and Pinnacle SoundBridge HomeMusic.
It works even with basic SoundBridge players without graphical display.
Instead of imitating the original infrared remote control the app has a more sophisticated approach: It utilizes the whole screen and the keyboard of the phone to let the user easily browse and search his music collection and the Radio Roku internet radio directory.
* Scan network for SoundBridge devices.
* Connect to different music servers including UPnP, DAAP, and Internet radio.
* Browse playlists, artists, composers, albums, songs, genres, and folders at music server.
* Browse favorites, genres, locations, and top stations from Radio Roku.
* Edit favorites from Radio Roku.
* Play and edit stations of your presets list.
* Save and restore presets.
* Search music server for title, artist, or album.
* Display status and current song info.
* Show cover art (Depends on music server, radio station and song info).
* Copy current song title and URL to clipboard.
* Control power, play, pause, next, previous and volume buttons.
* Manage the song queue: Display, set, insert, append and remove songs. Set Repeat and Shuffle mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Scrobble with last.fm (Works with UPnP and DAAP servers but not with Internet radio. Requires a last.fm account).
* Search the Web for the now playing song (long press on song info!).
* Easy switching between multiple players.
* Pause during phone calls.
Explanation of permissions:
* Network communication: The app uses the network to communicate with the SoundBridge. If you enable to display cover art or scrobble with last.fm then the app may contact various internet sites.
* System Tools - prevent phone from sleeping: If you enable the settings Keep Wi-Fi on or Scrobble then this permission is required to prevent the phone from shutting down Wi-Fi during sleep.
* Phone calls - read phone state and identity: If you enable the setting Pause during phone call then the app needs this permission to listen for changes in the phone state, like incoming calls or off-hook. The app never uses the identity of the caller, but there is no separate permission in the Android system to distinguish between phone state and caller identity.