Glimpse Notifications 220.127.116.11 APK
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 1.46MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: de.nullgrad.glimpse
- Developer: Nullgrad Apps
- Updated: May 14, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 2 reviews
• new screen with additional conditions
• option to wake screen only when charging
• move notification priority setting in UI
• fix: widget didn't show "off" state
• fix: alarm clock symbol was sometimes shown in status bar
• fix: proximity sensor delivers bogus values on some devices
• translation updates
• bug fixes
We provide Glimpse Notifications 22.214.171.124 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Glimpse Notifications is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Glimpse Notifications 126.96.36.199 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Glimpse Notifications then you may visit Nullgrad Apps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Glimpse Notifications is the property and trademark from the developer Nullgrad Apps.
NOTE FOR ANDROID 4.4 (KITKAT)
You can use Glimpse Notifications on KitKat, but remember that the App really only turns on the system lock screen. On KitKat, the system lock screen does not show any notifications. You can use lock screen widgets to have a more informative lockscreen though. A very good and free one is DashClock (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock).
• Keeps using the default Lollipop lockscreen, no custom implementation with weird limitations
• Control how long the lockscreen is shown
• Double-tap to lock
• Choose which apps whose notifications should turn on the screen
• Multiple Quiet Times to prevent the screen from turning on at a bad time
• Supports Lollipop Priority Interruptions and Marshmallow Do Not Disturb (DND) modes
• Extensive pocket mode to prevent the screen from turning on in your pocket
• Double-tap to lock on the lockscreen
• Recurring notifications
• Motion detection notices when you picket up the phone to check a new notification
• Using modern Android APIs this app is as compliant and energy efficient as possible
• No ads
• Completely for free!
Caschys Blog (German): http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/app-tipp-glimpse-notifications/
XDA Development Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-glimpse-notifications-t3090575
Nullgrad Apps on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NullgradApps/posts
• WAKE_LOCK: required to turn on the screen. One wakelock is acquired and immediately released, so there is no hidden akku drainage.
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to determine the duration of custom notification sounds.
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to implement double-tap to lock and to notice user interactions when a customized lockscreen display time is chosen.
• Once installed, the app needs to be registered as a notification listener within Android. This is a requirement on Android if an app wants to react on notifications. Glimpse Notifications will not read or process your notifications your notifications. Only the originating app is compared against the white list to decide whether the screen should be turned on.
• If you want Glimpse Notifications to control the duration how long the lockscreen is shown, you will be asked to register it as a Device Administrator. Android requires this for apps that want to lock the device.
WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS MODEL?
A question I'm asking myself with any free app: Well, there isn't one to be honest. This is my first published Android app -- I wrote it to learn developing for the Android platform, and obviously because I was annoyed to fiddle with the power button too much.
Perhaps I add a way to donate in the future, but I don't intend to live on this app. So just go ahead and enjoy it!
NOTE ABOUT THE PERSISTENT NOTIFICATION ON SAMSUNG DEVICES
Please read the FAQ post to understand why this is necessary: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REF7GWDfjR8ll0ztzYLdKAHd7L3cv47MJJHGNtwbYjM/#heading=h.4qeprx59ntit