OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies 3.6 APKs
- Version: 3.6
- File size: 13.99MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: de.xikolo.openwho
- Developer: HPI Knowledge Engineering Team
- Updated: October 08, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 3296 reviews
We provide OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies 3.6 APKs file for Android 5.0+ and up.
OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies 3.6 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies then you may visit HPI Knowledge Engineering Team support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. OpenWHO: Knowledge for Health Emergencies is the property and trademark from the developer HPI Knowledge Engineering Team.
With OpenWHO, you have the flexibility to learn at your convenience. Watch the short video lectures and test your knowledge with self-tests when and where you like. The course forum and the collaboration space allow you to get in touch with other participants and experts around the world.
You can also choose to receive regular announcements to stay up-to-date on the latest OpenWHO news.
Designed primarily for health care workers, frontline responders, and decision-makers, the app is also a source of information for those affected by disease outbreaks and health emergencies, or for those with general interest in WHO's work in health emergencies.
It features 4 channels:
- The Outbreak Channel addresses the management of infectious diseases and provides life-saving, scientific information.
- The Ready for Response channel helps prepare personnel who are training for deployment to work in disease outbreaks and health emergencies.
- The Get Social channel focuses on social sciences based interventions and helps to communicate with affected communities.
- The GOARN channel is dedicated to preparing the Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network for international alert and response operations.
All courses are in English, and many are available in French and Arabic. Other language versions are in the pipeline.
Download the app now, and join the OpenWHO community.