WIZARD Score Pad 1.0.141127 APK
- Version: 1.0.141127
- Requires: Android 2.2+
- Package Name: ej.wizard.scorepad
- Developer: Wizard Cards International Inc.
- Updated: November 29, 2014
- Price: Paid
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 11 reviews
We provide WIZARD Score Pad 1.0.141127 APK file for Android 2.2+ and up.
WIZARD Score Pad is a free Card game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for WIZARD Score Pad 1.0.141127 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about WIZARD Score Pad then you may visit Wizard Cards International Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. WIZARD Score Pad is the property and trademark from the developer Wizard Cards International Inc..
The official Android score keeping application for the card game Wizard.
This application is design to be displayed while the game is in progress so all users can easily see the current scores and bids. The application is best used on a 7"or larger tablet so that everybody at the table can see the scores/bids. the application will function on smaller devices, but will not be as useful for allowing everybody to see the display.
* Current round scores and bids are displayed in the largest text possible so they can be easily read by all player at a table.
* Main application screen does not time out. Be sure to exit the main screen after the game in order to preserve battery life.
* Application keeps up with the current dealer (displayed in yellow)
* Highest score is displayed in green
* Traditional score sheet may be viewed from the main screen
* Player bids are automatically selected when submitting bids for the round
* Past rounds may be corrected from the traditional score sheet by pressing the round button
* Past player names are recorded and presented to the user for selection
* Normal game mode, 1 to 10, and 1 to 10 to 1 are supported
* 3-6 Players
* High scores are recorded