Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver 4.21 APK
- Version: 4.21
- File size: 20.96MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: es.rcti.printerplus
- Developer: RCTIES
- Updated: December 03, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 91 reviews
We provide Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver 4.21 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver 4.21 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver then you may visit RCTIES support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Printer+ (ESC/POS & CPCL & HTML & PDF) Driver is the property and trademark from the developer RCTIES.
- Android 4.1 or higher
- No ROOT required
- No internet required
Features of Printer+:
- Communication with printers (USB, Bluetooth, LAN).
- Print pictures.
- Print text Unicode (can be modified or added (size, bold, underlined)).
- Print Barcodes.
- Select alignment on the paper (Left, Centered, Right).
*** NOTE: QR printing coming soon
Supported brands ( ESC POS Printers):
- Epson (LAN, Bluetooth, USB)
- Samsung Bixolon (LAN, Bluetooth, USB)
- Zjiang - Zj (Bluetooth)
- Star Micronics ** in process to be integrated **
- Zebra ** in process to be integrated **
Not licensed or demo mode:
- By default when installing the App
- On every print will be written "RCti Printer+ DEMO" at start and the end.
In the application you can buy a license with duration from 1 year to 10 years.
If you want to see the utility of Printer+ we invite you to visit and try our POS+ App:
As a service and under our SDK, other applications can communicate with Printer+ and easily control receipt printers. In this way, save yourself the trouble of interacting with the tedious protocols of each brand.
In addition, It should be noted that the text being Unicode allows writing in most languages.
The SDK is now released, get more information about this at: https://github.com/rcties/PrinterPlusCOMM
For more information visit our website: https://www.rcti.es