Show Me for Emergencies 1.2.1 APK
- Version: 1.2.1
- File size: 47.54MB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: gov.ma.dph.showme
- Developer: Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Updated: July 19, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.70 stars – based on 16 reviews
We provide Show Me for Emergencies 1.2.1 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
Show Me for Emergencies is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Show Me for Emergencies 1.2.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Show Me for Emergencies then you may visit Massachusetts Department of Public Health support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Show Me for Emergencies is the property and trademark from the developer Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Show Me for Emergencies is an essential free app for emergency workers and people with communication needs - like difficulty understanding English, hearing impairments, and cognitive disabilities. It uses easy-to-understand icons for two-way communication during an emergency.
Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.
During an emergency, first responders and first receivers need to give information to and gather it from disaster victims. Show Me for Emergencies will help. Just pass the phone or tablet back and forth to show exactly what you mean.
- Communicate quickly during an emergency with a research-based augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) tool
- Overcome language barriers with clear, understandable icons
- Use the app even without mobile phone service or WiFi
For people with communication issues:
- Be prepared for any emergency - and confident that you’ll be able to get help
- Use big, easy-to-press buttons designed for people with physical impairments
For staff and volunteers:
- Get custom icons for different emergencies - blizzards, fires, hurricanes, disease outbreaks, and others
- Help people in need get around a confusing emergency shelter or other location
- Use the app as a conversation aid to save time, reduce confusion, and earn trust during an emergency
Developed by the Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.