Fiftible 1.1.0 APK
- Version: 1.1.0
- File size: 6.43MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: jp.co.sinusoidal.fiftyfiftymaze
- Developer: kobayac
- Updated: November 24, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 84 reviews
We provide Fiftible 1.1.0 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Fiftible is a free Puzzle game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Fiftible 1.1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Fiftible then you may visit kobayac support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Fiftible is the property and trademark from the developer kobayac.
- Even though it looks nothing but a ordinary maze game, it's actually quite different.
- In addition to single mode, multiplayer mode for up to 4 people is also available.
- The rules are so easy to understand that anyone can play it. You can also use it for education for children and brain training for the elderly.
- New modes will be added soon.
- Free & No ads!
[How to Play]
1. Tap the screen to move the marker!
Tips: You can move the marker no matter where you tap. So, you don't need to touch the marker directly.
2. Place the marker, and the maze is divided into blue and red areas.
Tips: The larger area turns blue, and the narrower turns red.
3. Find a point where two areas are the same size!
Tips: The numbers above the maze show the ratio of blue and red. So, look for a point where the numbers become "50:50"!
[Time Attack Mode]
- This mode is for single player.
- On finding the "50:50", a score accumulates on the bar meter.
- Let's try to shorten the time to reach the end of the bar meter!
[Scramble Battle Mode]
- This mode is for multiplayer. (2 player/ 3 player/ 4 player)
- The first player who finds the "50:50" receives a bonus score! Other players also get a score according to the distance from the "50:50".
- The player whose bar meter reaches 100% will win!