SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR 4.72-play APK
- Version: 4.72-play
- File size: 48.84MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: ktech.sketchar
- Developer: SketchAR, UAB
- Updated: June 11, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 12923 reviews
We provide SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR 4.72-play APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR is a free Art & Design app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR 4.72-play APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR then you may visit SketchAR, UAB support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. SketchAR: learn to draw step by step with AR is the property and trademark from the developer SketchAR, UAB.
The app is useful to all those who have always wanted, but could not draw. Also, the app is helpful for professional artists, as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches.
This app is at the forefront of cutting edge technology based on computer vision that allows you to scan the environment and fix the virtual image over a real surface.
The more powerful a smartphone you have, the more stable the application will be.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- If you will use SketchAR for small sizes of paper A4 please draw the special 4 circles. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected. Keep the circles visible for your camera. Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
- The app can work instability with smooth white walls but please be patient as evolution does not happen rapidly.
We are eager to hear your feedback.
We would appreciate if you could sent your suggestion os questions on [email protected]