LunarMap Classic 1.30 APK
- Version: 1.30
- Requires: Android 1.5 - 2.1+
- Package Name: mobi.omegacentauri.LunarMap.Old
- Developer: Omega Centauri Software
- Updated: December 11, 2013
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 289 reviews
We provide LunarMap Classic 1.30 APK file for Android 1.5 - 2.1+ and up.
LunarMap Classic is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for LunarMap Classic 1.30 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about LunarMap Classic then you may visit Omega Centauri Software support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. LunarMap Classic is the property and trademark from the developer Omega Centauri Software.
Moon maps galore! Scroll, zoom and search through high resolution US Geological Survey and NASA maps. LunarMap Classic is fun for anybody who wants to see and know more about earth's lovely satellite and is a great companion for amateur astronomy observations through a telescope.
LunarMap Classic is only for older devices, up to Android 2.0. For newer devices, try LunarMap Lite or buy LunarMap HD.
Features of LunarMap Classic include
- Nearside and farside of the moon
- Realistic US Geological Survey relief map (5120x5120 resolution)
- Beautiful photographic map from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter's Wide Angle Camera (10240x10240)
- Color-coded topological maps from both the USGS and NASA
- Realtime terminator (shadow) line
- Searchable labels for over 8950 craters, maria, mountains, valleys, Apollo landing sites and more, based on International Astronomical Union data; tap on feature for more information or to lookup in Wikipedia
- Rotate and/or flip the map to match your telescope's eyepiece view, or for users in the southern hemisphere
- Zoom with two fingers (multitouch devices only), on-screen buttons or volume keys
- Customize colors, labels shown and other features
- Optionally lock screen rotation or make it harder to change so you need to turn the device further than usual to rotate to prevent accidental screen rotations while observing
- The maps are 2D. The nearside maps are projected to show a small portion of the farside, since libration can reveal a small portion of the farside
Note: To save app download time, maps other than the USGS relief nearside map involve an additional free in-app download, hence the Internet permission.