OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation 4.0.8 APKs
- Version: 4.0.8
- File size: 87.11MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: net.osmand
- Developer: OsmAnd
- Updated: September 22, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 116471 reviews
We provide OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation 4.0.8 APKs file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation is a free Travel & Local app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation 4.0.8 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation then you may visit OsmAnd support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation is the property and trademark from the developer OsmAnd.
Enjoy voice and optical navigation, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info (through plugin), a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation
• Optionally align the picture according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Display specialized online tiles, satellite view (from Bing), different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional layers with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
• High-quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• OSM data available per country or region
• Compact offline vector maps updated at least once a month
• Selection between complete region data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• Viewing foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OSM
• Report data bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open-source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund coding and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...