MoonTrajectory.net 2.9m APK
- Version: 2.9m
- File size: 3.42MB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: net.sylde.Moon
- Developer: sylde.net
- Updated: April 06, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 646 reviews
We provide MoonTrajectory.net 2.9m APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
MoonTrajectory.net is a free Photography app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for MoonTrajectory.net 2.9m APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about MoonTrajectory.net then you may visit sylde.net support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. MoonTrajectory.net is the property and trademark from the developer sylde.net.
http://MoonTrajectory.net enables you to predict the moon path and its phase, simply looking through your phone.
This is a 100% free augmented reality app: no ads, no in app payments!
Find moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
You can even predict where the moon will be... if reflected in water!
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://MoonTrajectory.net in the press:
100BestAndroidApps . "Positively awesome."
AppsZoom . "UI is great and features are very interesting."
zAugmentedReality . "Cool app."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
http://MoonTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the moon in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the moon.
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* Plan the moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what path the moon will follow in the months to come.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the moon for a whole year.
* Plan to include the moon in your pictures, whether by day or night.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.