Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex 6.2 APK
- Version: 6.2
- File size: 6.59MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: nrapps.android.digitalcalculator
- Developer: Nishant Rajput
- Updated: February 08, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 228 reviews
We provide Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex 6.2 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex 6.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex then you may visit Nishant Rajput support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Boolean Logic Minimizer | Kmap solver | Bin Hex is the property and trademark from the developer Nishant Rajput.
While learning or doing projects in digital electronics, you may come across many tedious calculations. That is where DIGITAL ELECTRONICS CALCULATOR comes in. Using it, you can do all the stuff that you would do on a regular calculator. However, you can even do so much more that is never possible on a regular calculator. Harness the real power of your phone/tablet by using it to solve the problems in a much faster and an efficient way.
CORE FEATURES :
Conversions among following:
1) Binary, Hexadecimal, Octal and decimal bases.
2) Any two custom bases. (upto a maximum of base 36)
3) Binary and grey code
4) BCD, Excess-3, 84-2-1, 2421 codes (locked)
5) Arithmetic calculations (+,-,/,*) in any base. (upto a maximum of base 36)
6) R's and R-1's complement
7) Cannonical SOP and POS from a boolean equation
8) Interactive Karnaugh maps ( or kmap ) for boolean functions of upto 5 variables
Minimization of a boolean function :
9) From boolean expression
10) From truth table i.e. by entering minterms and dont cares.
11) Quine McCluskey method or Tabulation method (locked)
12) Custom build keyboards which help you enter the equations and numbers with ease.
13) Very user friendly, clean and intuitive UI.
14) Detailed help and tips within the app.
... And ... New features are added actively and we would love to add the features that you suggest on a priority basis.
Please note that locked features can be unlocked using virtual currency within app for free or using in-app purchases.
Submit any feedback or concerns at [email protected] We would love to hear from you.