Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat 1.15 APK
- Version: 1.15
- File size: 2.33MB
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: op27no2.parentscope2
- Developer: Osirus Apps
- Updated: September 08, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 35 reviews
We provide Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat 1.15 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat is a free Parenting app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat 1.15 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat then you may visit Osirus Apps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Heron Parental Monitoring for Snapchat is the property and trademark from the developer Osirus Apps.
Heron is installed on one or more target devices, and will capture screen recordings of any Snapchat use, with various frequency/quality settings. The parent device can pull these videos over bluetooth to view activity.
Key Features compared to other monitoring apps:
• Security of private content! All file transfers are conducted locally over Bluetooth, so the
video recording files will not be stored on a third party website or anywhere other than the
• No Additional Accounts or Third Party Payment! After a free trial, the subscription is
managed through google-play and can be easily canceled at any time (screenshot
recording instead of video is free indefinitely, to allow setup and testing).
• The subscription is only the admin needed for the admin device, so it can be used for
unlimited target devices, e.g. multiple children. .
• Only one play store application, install this app and select whether it is a target or admin
device after installation.
Since video files are large and numerous, it is best to use this app in an audit-style setup with consent of the monitored user. For example, it could be set to record 10 seconds of activity with a 10% chance, up to a maximum of 10 per day.
Please note, to our knowledge it is currently very difficult to prevent a user from uninstalling an application. Even applications like AppLock can generally be avoided by starting the device SafeMode. If your intent is to prevent the target user from uninstalling this application, you should look into a separate rooted permission management application. We believe this app works best with consent of the user for low-frequency audit type monitoring.
How to Use:
1. Install this application on both the target device and the admin device, select the
appropriate use after installation, i.e. target or admin device.
2. Enable necessary permissions as prompted during installation.
3. Make sure both devices are paired over bluetooth.
4. In the monitored device, make sure the Admin device is selected and start the service
(this will subsequently auto-start on boot, and should not need restarted).
5. In the Admin device, select the desired target device and retrieve any recorded files over
bluetooth. If no videos have been recorded in the set time frame, or if the target device if
currently off or out of range, try again later.