Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 APK
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 59.83MB
- Requires: Android 4.2+
- Package Name: org.acestream.media
- Developer: Ace Stream
- Updated: November 08, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 36023 reviews
We provide Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 APK file for Android 4.2+ and up.
Ace Stream Media is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Ace Stream Media then you may visit Ace Stream support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Ace Stream Media is the property and trademark from the developer Ace Stream.
- Enjoy watching online large number of broadcasts, with the best audio-visual quality on the Internet (TV, custom streams, movies, cartoons, etc.), which are delivered with Ace Stream protocol
- Listen online to music in lossless-format, with a maximum level of stream stability
- Play torrents online, without waiting for content download
- Watch content on remote devices (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.) over such communication protocols as AirPlay, Google Cast and others
- Use for playback any players comfortable to you
- Use functionality of the Ace Stream with your favorite apps
The contents of the Ace Stream Media package:
- Ace Stream Engine - universal manager of multimedia streams which uses the most advanced P2P-technologies for efficient data storage and transmission.
Note: In this release the default output format in settings is set to "auto", which means that the stream is transcoded when playing video in MKV container with AC3 codec on devices and players with no support for this audio codec (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.). This leads to considerable delays when starting playback and increases response when seeking (especially on low-powered devices). Therefore, if your remote device or player supports AC3 audio codec, then you can go to settings and switch the output format to something more convenient. P.S. In the future, we are going to optimize this process and eliminate all the inconveniences.