Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata 1.2.9 APK
- Version: 1.2.9
- File size: 5.49MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: org.amoustakos.exifstripper
- Developer: Appert
- Updated: August 30, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 34 reviews
We provide Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata 1.2.9 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata is a free Photography app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata 1.2.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata then you may visit Appert support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Photo Stripper - Remove, edit EXIF metadata is the property and trademark from the developer Appert.
Photo Stripper removes private information from your photos stored as image metadata (exif) so you can share them safely.
This is an open-source project. The code can be found on https://github.com/antonis179/exif-stripper.
Photos you take with your phone contain a lot of metadata - some are benign, while others put your privacy at risk:
• GPS location / direction
• Camera make / model (this will be your device make and model)
• Date and time
• Software (the app used to process the image on your device)
Photo Stripper can show you the metadata in your photos as well as delete them.
Any data gathered by this application cannot be used to identify you. Some data gathering is required to serve ads and
The app can be used offline and if you would prefer no data gathering you can build the app from source
making any required changes.
• Remove metadata from multiple images at once
• Save or Share the stripped images
• Share images to the app directly from your gallery
• Translations for other languages (If you would like to contribute please do by a github issue or pull request!)
• Ability to edit metadata
• Option to monitor specific folders and automatically remove image meta-data as new images are taken
If you have a feature idea you would like to see in the app please let me know.