Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle 1.0 APK
- Version: 1.0
- File size: 17.34MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: phoenixgames.calculus.puzzle
- Developer: Phoenix Toon Games
- Updated: October 08, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.50 stars – based on 2 reviews
We provide Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle 1.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle is a free Puzzle game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle then you may visit Phoenix Toon Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle is the property and trademark from the developer Phoenix Toon Games.
Calculus - Mind Blowing Math Number Cross Puzzle ,which is goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the number in the box. Calculus is a simple math puzzle where you have a board full of numbers. The goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the answer in the box. What you have to do is to remove some numbers from the equation by clicking on them. It sounds simple but requires a lot of thinking. Using it you can improve your Math Power by solving number Math Puzzle.
- A Math Puzzle Game is available with multiple theme colors. You can use any of them by selecting from various colors on main screen.
- The goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the number in the box.
- What you have to do is to remove some numbers from the equation by clicking on them.
- It sounds simple but requires a lot of thinking.
- The board sizes range from 5×5 to 8×8. There are also 3 levels of difficulty: 1-9, 2-4 and 1-19.
- 1-9 means the numbers to calculate will range from 1 to 9.
- There are 2 game modes: Classic and Endless.
- In Classic mode you can choose which board size and difficulty you want to play
- In Endless mode you will be given a puzzle with random size and difficulty.
- Your total wins in any mode is saved.
** Game Modes
-- 1-9 : Number selection range on board will be 1 to 9.
-- 1-19 : Number selection range on board will be 1 to 19.
-- 2-4 : Number selection range on board will be 2 to 4.
** Game has 4 types of boards
- 5x5: There will be 5 columns, 5 rows and 25 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 6x6: There will be 6 columns, 6 rows and 36 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 7x7: There will be 7 columns, 7 rows and 49 Puzzle numbers to select.
- 8x8: There will be 8 columns, 8 rows and 64 Puzzle numbers to select.
** How to Play Calculus - A Math Puzzle Game
- First of all, you have to select Game Mode [1-9, 1-19, 2-4] & Board Size [5X5, 6X6, 7X7, 8X8]
- Your goal is to remove numbers from the grid so that the remaining numbers in each row or column add up to the numbers next to that row or column.
- Click to remove or turn off a number, or click a removed number to add it back in.
** ABOUT Phoenix Games LLP **
With over millions of users Phoenix Games LLP to be known as the creator of games that babies, kids, girls and parents love.
- Puzzle Game, maths puzzle, maths puzzle games, puzzle games, maths puzzles, maths puzzles free, free maths puzzle games, mathematical puzzle, maths puzzle games, brain math numbers, improve maths, mind puzzle, mind power games, endless math puzzle, math puzzle game, math improve, arithmetic puzzle, free math puzzles, puzzle math, puzzles math, maths riddle, brain math numbers, puzzle relaxing game
Visit us on https://www.phoenixgames.in
Share the experience of these top free games with your family, friends and social people.
Or follow us on…
** FACEBOOK **
** WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK **
message us on https://www.facebook.com/phoenixgamesllp