MyWiFi 2.0.9 APK
- Version: 2.0.9
- File size: 5.54MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: sitecom.mywifi
- Developer: Sitecom Europe BV
- Updated: August 22, 2016
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 1771 reviews
We provide MyWiFi 2.0.9 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
MyWiFi is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for MyWiFi 2.0.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about MyWiFi then you may visit Sitecom Europe BV support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. MyWiFi is the property and trademark from the developer Sitecom Europe BV.
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to your Sitecom (modem) router.
- Greyhound | AC2600 Wi-Fi Router
- WLR-8100 | AC1750 Wi-Fi Router X8 (v1001 / v1002)
- WLR-7100 | AC1200 Wi-Fi Router X7 (v1001 / v1002)
- WLR-6100 | N900 Wi-Fi Router X6
- WLR-5100 | N600 Wi-Fi Router X5 (v1001 / v1002)
- WLR-4100 | N300 Wi-Fi Router X4 (v1001 / v1002
- WLR-3100 | N300 Wi-Fi Router X3 (v2002 / v2003)
* Compatible routers need to be upgraded with the latest firmware to use the app. Go to www.sitecomlearningcentre.com to find detailed instructions for your device.
Compatible modem routers
- WLM-7600 | AC1600 VDSL2/ADSL Wi-Fi Modem Router
- WLM-6600 | N900 Wi-Fi Modem Router X6
- WLM-5600 | N600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X5
- WLM-4601 | N300 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4
- WLM-4600 | N300 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4
- WLM-3600 | N300 Wi-Fi Modem Router X3
- WLM-3610B | N300 Wi-Fi Modem Router X3
- WLM-2600 | N300 Wi-Fi Modem Router
Customize your Wi-Fi names and passwords.
Guest network settings
Turn the guest network on and off and customize names and passwords.
Share Wi-Fi password
Easily share the Wi-Fi passwords via QR-codes.
Check the quality of the Wi-Fi connection between the (modem) router and your phone.
See how many devices are connected to your (modem) router.
Receive push notifications and update the firmware from the app.
Update login password
Change your login password for the app & browser-based settings menu (GUI).
Reboot the (modem) router from the comfort of your couch.
Run a connection test and get feedback right away.
Switch between Net-USB or Samba Server mode of your USB ports.
Turn the online virus protection on or off and activate or deactivate features.
Setup your internet connection with the setup wizard
Enter the expert mode to get access to the full Router GUI.
* Modem routers only
** Routers only