Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons 3.7 APK
- Version: 3.7
- File size: 1.78MB
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: uk.co.knowles_online.raspberrysshlite
- Developer: KNOWLESONLINE
- Updated: January 26, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 211 reviews
We provide Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons 3.7 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons 3.7 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons then you may visit KNOWLESONLINE support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Raspberry SSH Lite SSH Buttons is the property and trademark from the developer KNOWLESONLINE.
Control your Raspberry Pi and other devices via SSH
IF YOU FIND THIS APP USEFUL PLEASE TAKE 10 SECONDS TO RATE IT! ITS HARD FOR SMALL APP DEVELOPERS TO GO UP THE RANKS AND YOUR FEEDBACK CAN REALLY HELP!
Absolutely No Adverts. This LITE version is limited to TWO buttons! A full paid for version can be bought for a small fee if you find it useful.
Raspberry SSH Lite is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi and other SSH enabled devices via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
If you can't work something out email me. I can probably help!
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four Raspberry Pi devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. Supports SSH keys.
8. Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
9. Clone Buttons.
10. Change the order of buttons.
11. NEW - Widgets!
There is also a full paid for version on Google Play for purchase. Search for Raspberry SSH in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.
Keywords: raspberry, pi, command, button, ssh, linux, remote, script, shell, root, client, manage, control.